James Sherwood is a London-based style journalist who writes regularly for the Financial Times and the International Herald Tribune. He is the author of Savile Row, Fashion at Royal Ascot, and James Sherwood’s Discriminating Guide to London, all published by Thames & Hudson. He has been described as “the guardian of Savile Row” by the Rake magazine.
- Bespoke: The Master Tailors of Savile Row James Sherwood, Tom Ford Read More
- New! Henry Poole & Co.: The First Tailor of Savile Row James Sherwood Read More
- James Sherwood's Discriminating Guide to London James Sherwood Read More
- Jewelry for Gentlemen James Sherwood Read More
- The Perfect Gentleman: The Pursuit of Timeless Elegance and Style in London James Sherwood Read More